If you missed the last edition of 2016, catch up with that here.
What is reading round-up?
Reading round-up is a simple way for me to keep track of everything book-related, and a fun way to show my readers what I've been reading over the last few months!
Out are the books I've read in January and February.
In are the books I've acquired during that time.
And wishlist are the books I've found out about and want to buy but haven't managed to get my hands on yet!
- Let the Dead Speak by Jane Casey
- Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
- Love Literary Style by Karin Gillespie
- Ragdoll (Detective William Fawkes #1) by Daniel Cole
- Black Eyed Susans by Julia Heaberlin
- The Whitstable Pearl Mystery by Julie Wassmer
- The Butcher's Hook by Janet Ellis