What is reading round-up?
Reading round-up is a simple way for me to keep track of everything book-related, and a fun way to show my readers what I've been reading over the last few months!
Out are the books I've read in July and August.
In are the books I've acquired during that time.
And wishlist are the books I've found out about and want to buy but haven't managed to get my hands on yet!
- Summer Days and Summer Nights, edited by Stephanie Perkins
- Valentina by S.E. Lynes
- Red Lights, Black Hearts by Fabiola Francisco
- Tamar by Mal Peet
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling
- The Other Alice by Michelle Harrison
- Rogue Agent by Kellie Wallace
- Desecration (London Psychic #1) by J.F. Penn
- The Assassins' Village (Diana Rivers Mysteries #1) by Faith Mortimer
- Rafferty & Llewellyn British Mystery series books #1-4 by Geraldine Evans
- The Oyster Catcher by Jo Thomas
- Broken Heart Syndrome by Susie Tate
- How Not to Disappear by Clare Furniss
- Death of a Charming Man (Hamish Macbeth #10) by M.C. Beaton
- The Seal Summer by Nina Warner Hooke
- The Ghost by Robert Harris
- Selected Poems by W.H. Auden
- Chomsky by John Lyons
- Psychology by George A. Miller
- 2001: A Space Odyssey by Arthur C. Clarke
- On the Other Side by Carrie Hope Fletcher
- Songs of Love and War (Deverill Chronicles #1) by Santa Montefiore
- Daughters of Castle Deverill (Deverill Chronicles #2) by Santa Montefiore
- The Jamie Quinn Mystery collection books #1-3 by Barbara Venkataraman
- Quiet by Susan Cain
- The Potion Diaries by Amy Alward
- The Potion Diaries: Royal Tour by Amy Alward
- Ace of Harts by Dani Rene
- Devastation Road by Jason Hewitt
- My True Love Gave to Me, edited by Stephanie Perkins
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- The Great American Whatever by Tim Federle
- Girls on Fire by Robin Wasserman
- Pointe by Brandy Colbert
- Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
- The Theseus Paradox by David Videcette
- The Murdstone Trilogy by Mal Peet
- The House of Trembling Leaves by Julian Lees
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- This Modern Love by Will Darbyshire
What have you been reading recently? Have you read a book I should know about? Let me know in the comments below!