|Image: Lorna Holland|
I've been a little lax with my blogging over the last month or so for one reason or another, so this month I've got a great way to make sure you're getting more regular content - I've decided to take part in the August Blog Challenge!
Organised by Ellie from Elles Belles Grad Blog, the August Blog Challenge is a fun way to make sure there's a post up every day of the month. Some days (like today) will be blog days with longer posts, other days will be Instagram days where I just share a picture for that day's item.
Make sure you're keeping up with the blog and following me on Instagram so you don't miss anything!
I will be coming back regularly to update this page with links to the days I have completed throughout the month, so keep checking back.
August Blog Challenge
1. A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was - INSTAGRAM
2. A photo of something you ate today - INSTAGRAM
3. Your favourite store
4. Your favourite photograph of your best friend - INSTAGRAM
5. A photo of yourself two years ago – INSTAGRAM
6. A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet – INSTAGRAM
7. Your dream wedding
8. A song to match your mood
9. A photo of the item you last purchased – INSTAGRAM
10. A photo of your favourite place – INSTAGRAM
11. What’s in your make-up bag?
12. A photograph of the town you live in – INSTAGRAM
13. Your favourite musician and why?
14. A TV show you’re currently addicted to
15. Something you don’t leave your house without - INSTAGRAM
16. A photo of you and your family – INSTAGRAM
17. Your celebrity crush
18. Something you crave a lot
19. Another picture of yourself - INSTAGRAM
20. The meaning behind your blog name
21. A photo of something that makes you happy - INSTAGRAM
22. Bullet your whole day
23. 20 facts about you
24. What’s in your purse?
25. Something that you miss.
26. Think back to how you were 5 years ago. How have you changed since then?
27. Put your iPod shuffle and list the first ten songs.
28. Your favourite movie.
29. Something you could never get tired of doing.
30. A photograph of yourself today & three good things that have happened in the past 30 days.
As I've already mentioned, my blogging has been a little lacking recently. I've been snowed under with all my various projects and the joy that is job hunting, so blogging often gets pushed to the back of my list of priorities. I went away for a week a fortnight ago, cruising around the Four Counties Ring on a canal boat with my family, which was great. Plus, thanks to my boyfriend, I've also got into geocaching recently. The problem with geocaching is that it's highly addictive - even more so when you have the bright idea of getting into an 'I can find more caches than you' war with your boyfriend!
|Image: Lorna Holland|
This week I've also been ridiculously busy as it's gishwhes week! This is my 4th gishwhes, and this year I'm part of Team Shiola (Scavenger Hunt International Losers Anonymous). The item list is just as crazy as ever, but it's great fun and the perfect opportunity to be creative, step out of your comfort zone, and meet some equally crazy but lovely people. I can't share details of any items until the hunt ends, but if you follow me on Twitter you may have noticed that I've become BB-8 for the week. Don't blame me, blame Misha Collins!
Anyway, that's what's been going on in my life at the moment and I hope it explains why my blogging has been so sporadic. I'm doing my best, but hopefully the August Blog Challenge will help get me back into the swing of things and hopefully you will all enjoy reading my daily posts too!
Are you enjoying my August Blog Challenge posts? Let me know in the comments below!